What do we do as Patent Engineers?
- Ensure compliance and quality system requirements.
- Advice senior management on intellectual property.
- Track company’s patent and trademark portfolio.
- Track patent and trademark maintenance fees.
- Educate and inform management on intellectual property issues.
- Forecast and guard against company IP legal risks.
- Suggest company policy and position on IP legal issues.
- Coordinate research of IP issues.
- Maintain work of outside IP legal counsel.
- Support inventors to prepare invention disclosures.
- Search on third party patent to support infringement clearance opinions.
- Review and approve documents to prepare and prosecute patent applications.
- Support patent counsel to prepare and prosecute patent applications
through inventor input coordination.
- Collaborate portals to support internal and external collaboration
- Attend project meetings of patent counsel to manage project status.
Who is the client?
Which Patent Offices?
how we help
Align Costs with Strategy & Focus on Growth
“I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure. It is: Try to please everybody.” david oswald